Looking for my jewelry?

For my vintage pretties at Bonanza, Click here.

For my handcrafted pretties: City Pretties!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Your opinions needed

Do you ever wish there were somewhere you could go to find what lots of people are saying about a product, venue, movie, web site? There are several consumer review sites for each of those, but I've just found one for all of them and more. It's called Viewpoints. With thousands of consumer reviews on tons of different things, it's a really handy resource, and you can add your two cents too. You'll have to register, but it's free and you can opt out of any email annoyances. Check it out.

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Becky! Welcome to the blogging world. I know you will grow to love it, there are so many wonderful bloggers out there.

Xo Lidy