Looking for my jewelry?

For my vintage pretties at Bonanza, Click here.

For my handcrafted pretties: City Pretties!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Grande Dame of gem shows

The International Gem and Jewelry Show will be coming to a convention center near you (it won't be in KC till May, sniff!). This is the best place to find beads and gems (oh, yeah, and jewelry) ever.

If you have a tax ID number and can buy wholesale, you're even more in luck.

Check out the schedule here to find out when it'll be near you and print off a coupon for $1 off the $7 admission price: International Gem and Jewelry Show.

1 comment:

chrisdd said...

Becky, I LOVE your blog. This is definitely going to be on my list of blogs to check out on a daily basis.

I also love getting to check out all your drool-worthy sparklies whenever I want.