Looking for my jewelry?

For my vintage pretties at Bonanza, Click here.

For my handcrafted pretties: City Pretties!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back in the saddle

I have been out of commission when it comes to my blogging. Here's why:


My new web site! I've been working my little tush off on it since March. Why did it take me so long? Ha! Well, I'll start by pointing out that I now know why people who build websites for a living charge so much money. It's insanely complicated and mind-bogglingly frustrating. Now, I'm sure that people who've done it a few times are good and quick at it and it doesn't confound them like it did me, and dealing with the third incarnation of it (after I completely killed two previous incarnations - accidentally) has taught me a LOT about what not to do.

So, I'm back and I'll be working on the site more, getting descriptions in and tweaking the techie stuff. I hope to have it up and running within a few weeks (I tried for September 1, but didn't succeed). In the meantime, I'm going to try to get back to blogging about what I love - thank you for your patience with me and I hope I haven't alienated too many people.

No comments: